Another Sad Goodbye-Domino Magazine

I was recently informed that another goodbye is in order- Domino Magazine is closing their doors after four years due to the economy and not having the advertisers needed to keep the magazine going. I have been on both ends as the freelance stylist/contributing editor and as an advertiser in shelter publications. March 2009 will be their final issue. I have them on my favorite shelter publications list on this blog and I will continue to keep Domino on the list! I have loved their approach to design and the inspiration they have given to so many of us. They definitely put a HUGE twist on the "design magazine" industry! I wish the best for the editorial staff and all asscociated with the publication. Maybe at some point I will still have the pleasure of working with some of them!

No comments: