The Art Of A Photo Stylist

Recently, I came across some images from some of the work that I have photo styled for shelter publications. So I compiled the work of others as well. A few of my favorite photos along with favorite photos from magazines styled by other photo stylists or design stylists or even the publications editor on the shoot. These shots look so natural, but in actuality, they are a very thought out process of design, propping, lighting and the perfect photographer. Here are some of my favorites....
I loved all the flowers used in this shoot! Mint julep cups make the perfect vase! Photographer Rick Szczechowski, Styled by Michelle Zuniga,
Home Companion Magazine

The out of focus view lets these delicious looking figs take center stage!
Photographer Rick Szczechowski, Stylist Michelle Zuniga, Home Companion Magazine

Photographer Rick Szczechowski, Styled by Michelle Zuniga, Home Companion Magazine

A bathroom fit for a house full of boys! Love this shots angle!
Photographer Rick Szczechowski, styled by Michelle Zuniga, Home Companion Magazine. Here's some photo styling I love from other stylists...


An elegant dinner party so tastefully photographed. Southern Accents Magazine


Vintage simplicity- I love toiletries photographed! Country Living Magazine


Rustic elements create the perfect mix. House Beautiful Magazine

The pop of color from these kumquats is beautiful but the stem and leaves make it even more interesting! via acclaimimages.com

The beauty of a fresh fig and cheese! via acclaimimmages.com

Can't you almost smell the aroma? via acclaimimages.com


Designer Carolyne Roehm's guest room is styled for company. via Southern Accents

The vintage leather and binding of a book can look interesting! via acclaim images.com


Clementines in a bowl. Fruit photographed is a naturally beautiful shot every time! Don't you love the angel of this shot? via House Beautiful


Bobbi Brown's studio via House Beautiful Magazine


I love the beautiful simplicity of this shot consisting of everyday items! via acclaimimages.com















1 comment:

Colour me Happy said...

Gorgeous post, I love images so beautifully styled!