A Colourful Beach House in Montauk...

Page West's beach house is the perfect mix of beach cottage with a contemporary twist...
Add in bold stripes with a splash of red and yellow...

White pops mixed with this beautiful poppy hue on the walls...


This vintage-inspired chair is one of my favorites...I found two in the same style...I'm adding them into a playful loft room! - By the way, I love the colour of this one!


A more subdued cottage contemporary feel...after a day in the sun and sand...


Simplistic beauty in this beach house kitchen...love the pendants...the table reminds me of beach glass...

Wow! Haute pink bead board with a shell-encrusted mirror! Love it!


A beautiful splash of citrus...lime walls mixed with white, black and a little yellow...perfect!
photos via Living Etc.








2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

I love that orange bench!

Unknown said...

Very classic beach house style of the 50's. Simple yet very inviting making the people and conversation the focus.

Bette