A Home of Beautiful Serenity...

A Los Angeles home is complete with ocean breezes and serene design...An entrance of rustic stone mixed with greenery...


Simplistic dining with uncomplicated florals...

Pattern enters in the form of suzani pillows and carved wood boxes...


A breakfast nook cozies up with comfortable cushions and a vintage pendant...


A relaxing reading area...



A spa style getaway in the bath...

Coastal views and breezes unite on this patio for lingering...

Interiors by Chris Barrett, photos via House Beautiful







2 comments:

My Galveston Cottage said...

Yep, I could live here. So inviting. Love the little reading spot. I've got my book list in hand, so I could just settle in. cheers, -susan

Susan Lang @ Designing Your Dream Home said...

I was drawn to the breakfast nook with the banquette seating...and the outdoor living areas!