Monday, August 31, 2009

On This Day...Eighteen Years Ago...I Married My Best Friend...




Thank You Ray for the beautiful journey we have taken together...I know it will continue for our whole life-

XO
My love to you always-

Michelle


*We asked our pastor (a very special friend) to read one of our favourite passages from 1Corinthians:4-13 (this is the short form):

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast...Love never fails...And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Thanks Bette at Ideezine for posting on faith,hope and love!

sources: Rodney Smith, Rockett St George

6 comments:

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Congratulations to you both! I love that sign, too!

Here's to so, so many more years!

Enjoy your special day!

Ruth

Ideezine said...

Michelle & Ray,

Sounds like a match created in Heaven lives blessfuly on Earth. Congrats to you both on enduring qualities that bloom and grow forever.

Bette

Ideezine said...

Michelle,

Thank you Blessfully, (oops-last post)for the mention here and comments at Ideezine.blogspot.com

I look forward for a chance to slip off of the flat screen and into tangible reality to meet. It will be fun! Have a celebrated evening!

Bette

viera said...

Congratulation to you both on your special day.
X
V

Oliveaux said...

Congratulations! Hope you had a fabulous day. Ax

Tricia - Avolli said...

I'm a few days late but wanted to extend congratulatons on your 18th wedding anniversary. That is wonderful!

Love the passage fro 1st Corinthians. Oddly enough this takes me back to a college affiliation I had...

Have a lovely weekend!

xo
Tricia