Romantic...Vintage...Moroccan...Style...

Of course, you have seen images of Windsor Smith's home in House Beautiful- and because it's a mix of elements and style that I love, I just couldn't help myself and posted them!

The fabulous foyer: Exquisite marble, a Moorish pendant- and that lovely ottoman...

This room features a double sided sofa; to be part of conversation or view a movie, the Moroccan Riad print is one of my favourites and mixing it with a zebra skin rug makes this room even more perfect...


Love the ceiling detail in the kitchen. Windsor chose to eliminate the formal dining room and create a beautiful dining experience in the kitchen; the midnight blue works beautifully with the light marble and creates dining drama as well...


The Indian fabric on the canopy bed is truly breathe taking...



A girl must have a little pink in her life...mixed with an Indian teak table and more vintage pieces...

It's all in the details...favourite books, vintage beads and fresh pink peonies...







2 comments:

*The Beautiful Life* said...

This post makes me itch even more to somehow find time to make those changes around my home that I've been dying to do for SO long!!

LOVE that black & white floor!!! I'd love that in my entryway with mustard-colored walls and black woodwork... sigh... :)

Thanks for the beauty-injection today!

Ruth

Unknown said...

Michelle,

Be still my beating heart. I love, love, love this! This expresses why I love being an interior designer for all of the change and beauty. Being part and apart of dreams coming true. Great post.

Bette