The fabulous foyer: Exquisite marble, a Moorish pendant- and that lovely ottoman...
This room features a double sided sofa; to be part of conversation or view a movie, the Moroccan Riad print is one of my favourites and mixing it with a zebra skin rug makes this room even more perfect...
Love the ceiling detail in the kitchen. Windsor chose to eliminate the formal dining room and create a beautiful dining experience in the kitchen; the midnight blue works beautifully with the light marble and creates dining drama as well...




This post makes me itch even more to somehow find time to make those changes around my home that I've been dying to do for SO long!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that black & white floor!!! I'd love that in my entryway with mustard-colored walls and black woodwork... sigh... :)
Thanks for the beauty-injection today!
Ruth
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteBe still my beating heart. I love, love, love this! This expresses why I love being an interior designer for all of the change and beauty. Being part and apart of dreams coming true. Great post.
Bette