Zuniga Interiors Featured In: Her Personal Space...At Home With Michelle Zuniga

The lovely Susan Fox from the blog Love Where You Live and the owner of The Green Plum in Colorado, has asked me to be a part of her fabulous blog series Her Personal Space; featuring designers and artists in their own spaces where they find refuge for their own personal time. This weekend Susan features myself and the talented Lauren from Pure Style Home too! Visit her blog to see my space and let me know what you think! Thank You Susan for thinking of me and your so kind words! Visit Susan's blog Love Where You Live at http://www.thegreenplum.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Viera said...

Hi Michelle
It was very interesting to know you better. Lovely post over at Love where you live.
X
V

My Galveston Cottage said...

Hi Michelle,

Thank you back for the nice mention on Zuniga Interiors! And, most especially, thank you soooo much for participating in my ongoing weekend series. Love-love your space!!

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and emails regarding my personal space! So glad so many of you enjoyed it!

xo-
Michelle