Fabulous Finds For Friday...{In the Kitchen & Cinnamon Rolls}

IKEA Kitchen {credit: La Dolce Vita blog} The perfect kitchen for cooking & baking, as an Interior Stylist, I couldn't get enough of the fabulous lifestyle setting for this IKEA photo shoot. For my own styling projects for photo shoots- IKEA is always on my list. Here are some of my favourite Ikea products 
IKEA FORSTA {coffee maker}
IKEA PRODUKT {milk frother}
IKEA BURKEN {jar with lid}
IKEA HJUVIK {Industrial Kitchen Faucet}


Norwegian Cardamom Cinnamon Rolls {credit: cooking-books.blogspot.com}
Cooking Books is a fabulous blog full of incredible recipes and images. Take a visit to find this delicious cinnamon roll recipe with cardamom {a favourite spice of mine}

Have a lovely weekend!- xo

1 comment:

Karena said...

oooh I could use a new French Coffee Press!! I wish IKEA was here in KC!

I hope you will come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye!
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena