For The Love Of RED...

Red is for Valentines Day, red is for lovely decor, red is for fabulous accents, red is for the heart- it's heart healthy month too- so be sure to take care of yourself and your heart! And- have a lovely Valentines Day with the one you LOVE! xx, Michelle

via Rocket St. George

book of love quotes from Anthropologie


my favourite candle! (this scent fills my studio and my home!)




love these coral on glass available through Zuniga Interiors



Set of two red garden stools available through Zuniga Interiors





My favourite little red display box!






photo via House Beautiful





Jardin Chinois wall covering from Waterhouse - photo via House Beautiful



photo via Martha Stewart Living




photo via Martha Stewart Living



design by Kathryn Ireland











3 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

love that first sign. what a great reminder!

kelly

Haven and Home said...

Excellent post for this week, love it!

Michelle said...

I have red accents throughout my home...it's an oxblood type red, and I love it with browns.

Great images Michelle!

Best,
Michelle